MediClean has been job tested on countless water damage and microbial remediation projects performed in residences, businesses and institutions, which is why the leading disaster restoration and microbial remediation firms depend on MediClean.
MediClean is a versatile antimicrobial that is strong enough to destroy harmful disease-causing microorganisms yet gentle enough to be applied to the delicate upholstery, carpets, rugs and hard flooring surfaces in your Germantown TN home or office. MediClean is suitable and approved for use within residential, commercial, industrial and institutional properties.
MediClean has been tested and proven effective against:
Aspergillus niger (Black Mold), Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus terreus, Penicillium citrinum, Athletes’ foot fungi
Most gram-positive bacteria, Most gram-negative bacteria, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus albus, Staphylococcus albus coagulase, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus hemolyticus coagulase, Staphylococcus pyogenes aureus, Staphylococcus citreus, Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella typhosa, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Influenza A2, Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Facts About MediClean:
MediClean is a powerful commercial antibacterial sanitizer that offers protection against dangerous and destructive microorganisms.
- Bacteria, viruses and fungi in your home cause illness and threaten your family’s health and well-being. The destructive action of mold, mildew, fungi and bacteria on materials often results in damaged or destroyed materials and unpleasant odors.
pH balanced and non-corrosive
- Chlorine bleaches, such as is found in common bleach cleaning products is harsh and corrosive to many household surfaces, not to mention powerful enough to cause discoloration. MediClean Disinfectant Spray formula is pH balanced and is non-corrosive, safe for use on your carpets, rugs, flooring and upholstery.
MediClean has been proven safe and effective:
- MediClean has undergone rigid testing to prove its effectiveness against viruses and bacteria. The testing process was conducted by internationally renowned testing laboratories, hospitals and universities, following strict government testing protocol.
- MediClean’s proven testing ensures its safety and effectiveness for you, your family, your pets and the environment.
- MediClean is registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
MediClean Stops Odors:
Home and office odors are frequently caused by bacteria. MediClean kills the organisms which cause these odors. Because not all odors are caused by bacteria, MediClean contains an exclusive odor counteractant which is safe and effective on odors not caused by bacteria
Why MediClean is an important part of a mold remediation protocol and germ prevention:
The cleaning process may remove visible contamination in mold remediation; however, significant quantities of microorganisms are often left behind. Applying MediClean during cleaning destroys many of these microorganisms and prevents them from multiplying. MediClean’s formulation contains powerful ingredients that destroy microorganisms upon application and then provide residual protection against odor causing microorganisms.
MediClean provides disinfection you can trust!
- Water damage
- Pipe breaks
- Toilet overflows
- Sewer back-ups
- Mold remediation
- Home Sanitization
We are committed to helping you keep your family healthy in your home. Whether it is your carpet, rugs, flooring or upholstery that needs sanitizing, give Safe-DryⓇ Carpet Cleaning of Germantown TN a call today or schedule online 24/7!